Innova 3160e New Diagnostic Scan Tool with ABS/SRS and Live Data for OBD2 Vehicles Review
To start with,
Let us introduce you this new diagnostic scan tool INNOVA 3160e that is filled with numerous functions. It has a 2.8-Inch display that can clearly show twenty parts of information at the same time. Everything that is on this great screen can be seen clearly and it is very easy to read. The screen is not tricky at all, it is clear and bright. The colors make everything easier to understand and the graphing is explicit. It can also show codes that can be described in Spanish, English and French. Also it has the ability to let you view Live Data Stream. You can easily diagnose or clean ABS/SRS codes on new model Domestic, Asian, European and other popular vehicles. This scan tool can also register, graph, understand live-data values. Also, a freeze frame can demonstrate information about the terms of engine, fuel trim, coolant temperature and other things.
It is originally created in Taiwan, model 3160e, product size – 10 x 8 x 1.9 inches, it weighs 1.4 pounds. You need to use 3 AAA batteries, they are included.
This product has Audible beep which allows you to know when obd2 scanner successfully connected to your car. Built in detachable cable it will allow you to replace the damaged or old cable of new one.
Why you should buy it?
- Clearly and easy to read screen
- Works on a various range of vehicles
- Newer and cheaper than older model INNOVA 3160
- Easy to read and clear check engine light
- Will not work on all models (mainly older until 1996)
- Cheap carrying case
Check what other users think about it…
Product description indicates for free support 7 days per week which is very good. If you have any questions you have an opportunity ask in English or Spanish certified technicians. Also you will have free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled device.
- OBD II Extension – if you need a longer OBD2 cable it could be useful
- Chrysler OBD1 Adapter – its good for older Chrysler owners
- Honda OBD1 Adapter – necessary tool for older Honda owners who cars has OBD1 connector
- Toyota OBD1 Adapter – good tool for older Toyota owners who cars has OBD1 connector
- Ford OBD1 Adapter – for older Ford cars which has OBD1 connector
- Innova Soft Pouch – great soft case for your INNOVA 3160e scanning tool. Its handy thing if you are going to carry it with you.
To sum up,
This diagnostic tool can easily connect to a computer, it can repair many various car models. It is worth all the money because you will not regret that you bought this device. It is one of the newest Innova products, this device is a better version of a Diagnostic Scan Tool INNOVA 3160. If you have car’s no start problem you can solve it using this scanner with Battery/Alternator test. People who bought INNOVA 3160e are satisfied with it’s clear color screen, good quality and ability to recognize problems. Moreover, it is undeniably easy to use. The price is very good because it has so many functions that other more expensive tools do not have. If you are tired of trying cheap OBD readers and you want something much better – this scanning tool is the best what you can buy. That is why it can be called the best diagnostic scan tool under $220!