OBDLink LX Bluetooth: Professional OBD-II Scan Tool for Android & Windows Review
Main details of this device:
- Turn your smart phone, tablet, or PC into an expert automotive scan tool (not reconcilable with Apple iOS production)
- Secure to keep it plugged in, it will not exhaust your car’s accumulator
- Android app that doesn’t cost anything & Windows software (reconcilable with 3rd party apps like Torque and DashCommand)
- OBDLink LX suitable for 1996 and newer cars and light trucks that were sold in United States (apart from hybrid or electric vehicles)
- Simple to use, installs very fastly, and it has hacker-proof wireless protection
Important: The OBDLink app is not suitable for Windows phone 8.
It is very easy to use this OBDLink LX scan tool. Also, it is cheap, hacker-proof, incredibly fast Bluetooth OBD-II adapter can easily make your Android or Windows smart phone, tablet, laptop into a modern diagnostic scan tool, travel computer, and performance monitor. This tool is ergonomically projected. It comes in convenient package. The installation will take only 3 minutes of your time.
- It is 4 times faster than it’s closest contender – LX speeds apps and software up to 400 %. The super fast reaction times gives you the ability to relish precise, detailed graphs and real virtual gages.
- It has a technology that helps to save battery energy. Because of the LX’s new sleep function you can leave the scan tool plugged in and the batery will not discharge.
- Hacker-proof. Scan tool uses a special safety mechanism, excluding the danger of illegal approach
- Read and clear check engine light – verify engine codes by yourself and make restoration decisions
- Is suitable for various vehicles. It can be connected to cars that any other scanners could’t connect. It supports EOBD, JOBD, etc.
- Preeminent suitability – works with a lot of 3rd party apps and software unlike any other adapter
Why you should buy it?
- It is small so it will easily fit your pocket
- The information of your car can be easily transfered to another computer or shared with others with the help of DropBox
- There are no latent expenses
- The quality of this tool will not let you down. It is worth the price
- Super easy to use
- Works very fastly
- Performs diagnostics and checks many engine problems. It even shows the amount of fuel in your car
- Saves a lot of money thanks to its wide capabilities
- Perfect for Android users
- The software can even show where you travelled on google maps. Also, it can show your speed
- It will not work with apple products
- On rare times there may be some connection problems
- It doesn’t come with a manual. So you will have to figure things out by yourself
Check what other users think about it…
This tool is undeniably useful for all the car owners who want to check if their car is working properly. Working with tool like this has never been easier. This OBDLink LX is fast and it has a great quality. Helps to examine and clear engine codes. Needless to say, it will leave the customer satisfied.