Carista Bluetooth OBD2 scanner
MAIN DETAILS OF THIS DEVICE
You can be a 100% sure that this device will work with the Carista OBD2 app on Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch excluding iPad 2). OBD2 is capable to read codes and reset for free (this suits for ALL 1996 and newer brands and models (US)) It can also do diagnostics (ABS, airbag, etc.) that costs money. Also, it can establish vehicle settings for models of Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota, VW (supplementary in-app acquisition required). This adapter is reconcilable with other ELM327-based apps on Android and OBD Fusion on iOS. Utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 LE on iOS, reconcilable with Bluetooth 2.1 on Android. Needs iOS 8 or Android 2.3 or newer. It doesn’t work with iPad 2.
You will be able to see every little detail about the electronics in your car by using Carista app with the Carista OBD2 adapter. You will not have to worry about errors and warning lights on your dashboard because you will have the ability to check what’s wrong just by yourself. Another great thing about this device is that you can do an electronic diagnostics with it. By doing that you’ll save your money. Verify and reset OBD2 and brand-specific error codes in all ECUs in the car, this involves ABS, airbag, etc. Common OBD2 scanner apps cannot approach those modules, but Carista definitely can do it!
IMPORTANT: Common OBD2 diagnostics (engine, transmission) will not cost a thing in the Carista app, but you will have to pay for brand-specific diagnostics (ABS, airbag, etc.) The specific diagnostics are only available on particular models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota and VW.
More complex diagnostic in the Carista app are only reconcilable with particular vehicle models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and VW.
The Carista OBD adapter is reconcilable with these apps:
- Carista OBD2 app on iOS and Android
- OBD Fusion app on iOS and Android
- All ELM327-reconcilable apps on Android/Windows/Mac that use a Bluetooth connection
Why you should buy it?
- Simple installation process
- Bluetooth obd2 scanner – no wires
- Simple to adjust car settings
- Works as promoted
- Reasonably priced
- This adapter works with iOS over Bluetooth. This gives iPhone’s and newer iPads a posibility to connect without interruptinh the WiFi connection.
- After buying the adapter you have to spend $00 for the Pro app to make corrections
- It can have difficulty with the connection (very rare occassions)
- It cannot check data like vehicle speed, engine RPM, ignition timing (you need to pay for an app called “OBD Fusion”)
See what think about it other users…
Taking care of your car has never been easier! You will be surprised how easy it is to use this OBD2 Adapter. It will help to review and clear engine codes, customize some settings, make an electronic diagnostics, etc. There will be no need to search for a professional help. This cheap device will help you to save money, time and leave you satisfied.