TOP 5 best obd2 scanner
Almost every person is driving a car or he has at least one family member who is driving. Therefore people often face with problems such as the “Check Engine” light or SRS / ABS and etc. on the machine panel. There are times when something in our car is not working or it is not working as it should. To find out what kind of problem caused this situation we have to connect to the car so we need obd2 scanner. In most cases we use OBD2 scanner.
There are all kinds of OBD2 scanners. Starting from usually primitive and their price usually reaches 20 $, to professional which can help you to do almost anything.
One of our most liked obd2 scanners is OBD2 bluetooth scanner. It is relatively inexpensive. Obd2 scanners usually cost up to $ 100. These obd scanners are used in conjunction with your smart phone (Android or iOS) via Bluetooth connectivity. These obd2 scanners usually have their own programs, sometimes you need to buy them for an extra fee. All necessary information is available on our articles and reviews. They can do various automotive tests, watch real-date and virtually check all the electric car components, which makes this tool an excellent and very useful at this time.
You will not have to pay extra money if you want to find out what happened to your car. There will be no need to transport it to an authorized service and perform expensive diagnostics. Also, with your new OBD2 scanner you will be able to scan not only your car, thus making the tool even more useful.
On this page you can find the best rated OBD2 Scanner. As well as his profile and feedback. Things that we liked or disliked. As the market has to offer so many products we are glad to help you and our goal is to find the best price and performance ratio based on the OBD2 scanner. We share our experiences and we are looking forward to a good word from you!
Best OBD2 scanner list:
- This is a Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by professionals and amateur
- Certified and licensed by Apple and Android devices
- BlueDriver OBD2 scanner comes with BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor who work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver perfectly communicates with your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Free vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 4.3 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics
- Clearly and easy to read screen
- Works on a various range of vehicles
- Newer and cheaper than older model INNOVA 3160
- Easy to read and clear check engine light
- Graph, read, and record live-data values
- Easy to use & free support
- 4.3 million verified fixes specific to the vehicle’s make, model, year and engine
- CodeConnect offers real fixes to the problem like the check engine light and fix it from the CodeConnect database
- AutoScanner Plus will show you on the screen which codes does it have on the CodeConnect details available
- This Actron’s AutoScanner Plus account of domestic ABS code coverage
- Records live engine data and it can display live real time data
- ABS code is capable to read and erase code for most of 1996 & newer vehicles
- Displays all 9 modes of global OBD II data, and displays enhanced code definitions
- Device is updatable via USB and has ability to print data to your computer
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth is a very functional OBDII scanning tool with all the most necessary features
- It works with all vehicles since 1996 (except electric or hybrid vehicles)
- Free Android or Windows PC application on your smartphone or tablet
- Read and clear check engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself with all explanations
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth Supports all 5 OBD-II protocols, plus SW-CAN (GM) and MS-CAN (Ford)
- Professional tool for full service inspection
- Supports Wi-Fi with which the device can be kept up to date and print recorded data
- Contemporary OBDII functionalities-support ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 10 test modes